Monday, December 17, 2007

Advent Calendar

I keep forgetting to mention this here :P but Torquere's doing an Advent Calendar this year. Each day has a [something] by one of the Torquere writers; so far it's been very short stories or scenes, or recipes, or short stories with recipes. :) And some of them come with news about a discount on one of that day's writer's stories, so if you check every day you might find something you'd like to try for cheap.

My day is the 31st and I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do. [grin] I'll post again on the 30th or 31st as a reminder and you can see what I came up with.

Angie

5 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Cool! Remind us when it is up!

Oh - and I'm sure you noticed how uncool I am with that whole gaming gambling terminology! Boy am I out of it! ;o)

Angie said...

Thanks, all. :) There's some fun stories and stuff going up every day, but I'll definitely post a heads-up for mine. [nodnod]

Angie

Boy About Town said...

you should do something FABULOUS for yourself...let me know if you need an idea or 2

Angie said...

BAT -- umm, thanks. :)

Angie