Thursday, October 25, 2007

Come Hang Out With Me On Friday

I'm hosting the Torquere_Social community on LiveJournal tomorrow (Friday, 26 October) so come drop in and hang with me for the day. I'll be posting a couple of snippets from stories, including one from the short story I just wrote for Halloween, "Chasing Fear." If you don't have a LiveJournal, that's fine -- anonymous posting works dandy and you can just sign your post so I know whom to wave to. [wave]

I've never done this before O_O so come help me out tomorrow? Thanks! :D

Angie

8 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Cool. I'll try to check in but can't guarantee anything. My schedule is fairly full. Good luck.

Angie said...

Just to sweeten the pot, I've confessed to an act of teenage vandalism on the community. ;) OK, it was actually kind of funny, but still, the things I'm willing to do to assist with my publisher's marketing plans.... [heavy, theatrical sigh] Come check it out so you can laugh at me at least. :D

Angie

writtenwyrdd said...

Sorry to have missed it. Working.

Angie said...

WW -- no prob. :) We take turns hosting the community, so I'll be doing it again some time. Work definitely comes first.

Angie

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

OI! I missed it too, sorry. Friday was terrible and I was out from 8:30 til 10:00pm with only a 1 hour breather at home to post for Friday before taking off again. I didn't click over there until late last night. And goodness! I was blushing!

when are you doing the romance blog?

Angie said...

Ello -- Good blushing, I hope. :) And I'll be doing it again, so you can catch me next time. Thanks for going over! :D

I don't have the schedule for Romancing the Blog yet; I'll definitely post here when I know.

Angie

Nancy Beck said...

Nuts...I was having a major bad day last Friday, so maybe it was just as well I didn't show up; I might've spoiled everyone's fun.

I hope it went well for you! :-)

Angie said...

Nancy -- we did, so no worries. [nod] We talked about some favorite Halloween movies and I shared a couple of bits from upcoming stories. I'll be doing it again so you can wander over then. :)

Angie